Health & Safety Policy
Advanced Technology Products Pty Ltd (ATP) is a fire alarm and fire related products business. ATP believes that striving continuously to improve the Health and Safety of all employees, contractors and potentially affected third parties, is fundamental to our business success.
ATP believes that all injuries and industry related diseases are preventable and that we can undertake our activities so that adverse effects can be avoided without compromising the capability of the Company to deliver on its promises.
To implement this policy we:
- Identify, access and manage hazards in all stages of business planning to reduce risk levels to as low as reasonably practicable.
- Delay or stop activities where effective controls are not in place to manage identified hazards.
- Comply with all applicable laws and regulations and apply responsible standards where laws and regulations do not exist.
- Apply management systems and set objectives and targets to achieve and demonstrate continuous improvement.
- Actively seek viable opportunities to reduce injuries and impact on our people.
- Develop and maintain the competence of our people to control the risks we generate.
- Foster a positive culture that empowers everyone to act with integrity in preserving the well-being of themselves, their colleagues and the natural environment.
All ATP’s personnel and contractors in all areas of the Company’s activities are responsible for applying this Policy.