Remote Support for Sites Impacted by COVID-19
If you’re operating with reduced staff or trying to minimise the amount of third parties entering your site in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic, we’ve implemented remote support measures so that we can continue to service you and your team.
You can access all of our on-site fire and life safety systems from our Access All Areas (AAA) Command Centre, and we will simulate your setup. We can install, set-up, implement, interrogate, upgrade, support and repair any of these systems as needed remotely; when infrastructure is in place, we can also actively interact with your on-site systems.
If you need any of the above services delivered remotely, just call us and we’ll connect you with an ATP technician who can support your system through our online simulations.
If you don’t have an inhouse fire system expert to fix your issues, we can assist.
Advantages of our remote service
- Rapid response and availability
- Receive support in accordance with travel restrictions
- Bespoke services for your unique needs
- Share technical issues with our online simulation of VESDA products
- Receive online training from an ATP technician on 2800//VESDA and other operating systems, such as VSM4 and Onyxworks